We will be hosting our first online New Work Play Festival to showcase emerging Canadian talent!
Festival submission information:
- This is an online festival which will showcase new, previously unstaged one act plays between 10-30 minutes
- Preference will be given to BIPOC, LGBTQ2A+, disabled voices, as well as women and non-binary playwrights
- We are most interested in plays that subvert stereotypes, highlight complex and nuanced characters, and reimagine history
- Email your short bio, contact information, synopsis, and script with your name and page number in the header of each page as a single PDF document to email@example.com
- Submissions will close at midnight (12:00 AM MST) on November 10th, 2020.